Date: Thursday November 2nd
Time: 7:00 PM
Location: College Hill Presbytarian Church
Rule Changes to be discussed:
- Change the judging requirement:
- Current: One judge must judge the entire show.
- Proposed: One judge must judge the whole division.
- Change point count calculations for determining champion & reserve:
- Current Points per place: 1st=6, 2nd=5, 3rd=4, 4th=3, 5th=2, & 6th=1
- Proposed Points per place: 1st=7, 2nd=5, 3rd=4, 4th=3, 5th=2, & 6th=1
- Change the date that the show age is determined from:
- Current: January 1st of the show season.
- Proposed: December 1st of the show season.
- Change the age of leadline:
- Current: Riders 3-6 years of age.
- Proposed: Riders ages 7 and under.
- Change number of shows required for year end awards:
- Current: ...a rider/horse must have shown in at least half of the shows offered for that class.
- Proposed: ...a rider/horse must have shown in more than half of the shows offered for that class.
- Show management may reverse the order of classes for the second ring if they decide to split the show into two rings.