There are three types of membership:
- Associate: Associate membership is open to horse owners and others who are interested in supporting the character and aims of the association but not competing for
- Individual: There are two types of individual membership.
- Junior Member: Anyone who has not reached their 19th birthday as of 12/1/2022 of the current year. All junior members require the signature of a parent or guardian, and their
date of birth on the membership form.
- Senior Member: Anyone who has reached their 19th birthday as of 12/1/2022 of the current year.
- Family Membership: Family memberships can include up to 2 adults (19 and over) and their unmarried children 18 and under (birthdates must be listed for junior members).
Exhibitors must be a member of PJHSA to be eligible to accrue points towards year end awards. The exhibitor's horse or horses must be registered with the organization (there is NO fee for
registration of horses). Exhibitors do not have to own the horses they show.
Memberships runs from January 1st through December 31st and are non-transferable.